Whenever you don’t succeed at something just remember that John Gibson was cut from his high school hockey team.
Now look at this fabulous human being.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
Isn’t it funny how much hockey really means to us? People actually revolve their days around going to games, and watching them on tv. They spend so much money on tickets. People revolve their friends around who watches hockey and who doesn’t. Conversations can go on no matter how long, no matter where, about hockey. Because let’s face it. Hockey was never “just a game” to us. And it never will be. Hockey is a lifestyle.
As October is approaching more and more hockey blogs will come on and all of us (who were already here) will be like